Friday, August 31, 2007

Haida Gwaii inspirational story; Kevin Coyne super cool link

Here's a really cool, inspiring story from my new home of Haida Gwaii. Cheers to all the people who helped save the whale. thanks oakbayjohnny


***
Kevin Coyne telling it like it is
Here's a link to a super cool blog of rare Kevin Coyne downloads. Anything that exposes the music of Kevin Coyne to the world is worthwhile in my view! The World of Kevin Coyne.
***

I've been trying to find a job here. It's going alright...just gotta be patient. I put in to be a substitute teacher! That would be quite the change for me...but all kids love the substitute teacher, right? Right!?!?


When I'm not trying to find a job, I've been writing more poetry and prose than I have in years! This comes as a great relief to me. I've been struggling in doing any worthwhile writing for the past few years...but, the blog has helped get the juices flowing. I'll try to do a write-up over the long weekend on my latest musical discoveries and rediscoveries. I'm listening to Twink: Think Pink (1970) and it's sounding pretty awesome. Anyone got any mushrooms?
Anyone???
***

No comments: