Saturday, September 27, 2008

youtube: Funkadelic funking goodness!!!

IT'S FUNKING
FUNKADELIC!!!

Oh My God...Oh My God...
I'm freaking out freaking out

I came across George Clinton & the Parliaments going totally funky and psychedelic and crazy and rockin' and hypnotic and everything! From 1969!!! 8:11 of a Funkadelic medley of Testify / I Was Made To Love Her/ Friday Night August the 14th / Music for My Mother!!

freak out freak out...it's the power of Funkadelic
click
HERE for your daily dose of brain damage...

10 million thanks to MissFunkentelect!!!
********************

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you aware that tonight will be Friday Night August The 14th?

(Funkadelic)

Harvey Dog said...

Thanks Walshy for pointing out this funky holiday!!

Everybody - I'm one day late myself, but to rectify this error, I will now put on some Funkadelic...let's ALL listen to some Funkadelic NOW!!

Free Your Mind and Your Ass Will Follow!!!!