Sunday, February 08, 2009

This Blog Ain't Going Nowhere and Kawabata & Michishita provide the acid!!!!

Multimedia Harvey

It finally came in and I'm learning the ins and outs of a lp/cassette/cd player that can burn cds from lps & cassette! Also set up the vhs/dvd recorder that can burn dvds from videos!!!

Yowsa!!!

It's taken a couple of false starts, but I think I got the cassette to cd function finally down. First order of bizness is some old Hated Uncles stuff that needs to be transferred. After JK's incredible box, I'll be happy to contribute what I have left from those days. Cassettes of Dec. 3 & Dec. 1oth/1987 at Teaser's, May 3/1988 at Bannister's also Summer 1998 near the end of The Uncles at the Gown & Gavel. Also the Uncles "Variety Show" & Bad Etiquette's sole cassette. A cassette of Paul, John, Rich and me having a jam session from probably 95-96.

Right now?

Copying "I Like to Hurt People" from video to dvd. Gotta get the most important videos done first!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Man!!! I cannot lie!!!!

I am burnt out!!!
fried
toasted
wiped
exhausted
too many 1 day weekends lately
1 week off
in the past year
and i am the
moasted
toasted
friedest
i've been a while...can't even think...dudes...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ummm...got some great recommends from Imants...looking forward to LSD March!
got dreamweaver cs3 and not spending as much time as i'd like on it...
ummm...

ya see!!

Time to give it up! This blog ain't going nowhere!!!!

oh - The Sheik is beating the shit out of Terry Funk! That's always a good time!!
***********************

To have something worthwhile here's Kawabata (Acid Mothers Temple) & Michishita (LSD March) on 10/8/2007 going freakey-eyed psychedelic-like crazy man ya gotta luv this shit!!! thanks holgerregloH


***************************

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear!

So how could I go about getting a copy of the Vintage Hated Uncle Discography?

Andrew R.

Harvey Dog said...

Andrew!

Shoot me your address through my email, and when I finish up copies for the Uncles, I'll burn you a copy and you can then burn one for William as well.

Harv