Wednesday, March 11, 2009

words flow - sometimes they don't

Lethargy is Depression
...sometimes it's not.

brain....
dead

Lethargy grabbed hold of my balls and twisted and twisted and twisted until I screamed at Lethargy to release it's grip...

I crucified the lord of lords
god of gods
human of humans
then lost the nails
now they want to crucify me
but I ain't no saviour
though I savor the good times
the good times
have lost their taste
so I roll around in human waste
looking for some stupid rhymes
and I usually don't rhyme
unless the words flow
then there is no looking
merely receiving
and I try to shake this

LETHARGY

that's holding on to my balls

then as I write these bullshit words
a 12 pound yorkie pom
tells me it's time to take her out
if you want to shake this

LETHARGY

get off your ass
there's a world outside your head
unless you want to remain dead
then you'll be tightening

LETHARGY's

grip...
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Yeh - so - is it time for a holiday?

still alive
cleaning cobwebs
shining
the floor
I roll around on.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

the lack of
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
can get you down
don't let it get you down
it's merely the sound
of depression being strewn around
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

fuck the sucker fast and hard
before the fucker fucks you.
***************************************

amen.

No comments: