Thursday, May 07, 2009

Back online - Blog Rejuvenation on the way! Holidays!!! Bachman-Turner Overdrive!!!!!

After losing our internet cause our ISP is being sued by the host (i think?) and he scrambled the radio signal leaving us with no internet we're finally back online!!

To the only other option out here. The guy I refused to go to originally because his attitude stank and he was extremely rude. I guess I had to whore myself out and since I'm back online - I'M LOVING IT!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I've been a lazy lazy Harvey Dog for the past 5-6 months on the blog.
too much work
too much stress
too much letting work
increase my stress
BUT
we're heading off-island for a week starting on Monday.

Man - I am so looking forward to this -
I could shit...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Guru has been surprising me lately with her musical tastes.

Get this.

Mott the Hoople!!!
Bachman-Turner Overdrive!?!@(?!!!!!!
...and I thought she hated rock'n'roll!
####################

When I get back from holiday, it's time to re-energize this blog and shake the piss outta it!!
ideas are circling the brain
looking for a place to land
...
a detailed ongoing thought process review while watching "All You Need Is Love"
more musical bios
more funny / stupid / ludicrous conversations (imaginary or/and real)
interviews?
all kinds of shit!
************************

Here's a clip of Keith Moon introducing Bachman-Turner Overdrive doing the classic "Takin' Care of Business" from their prime! thanks RockingHardV3!!


************************
************************

No comments: