Thursday, March 06, 2008

Ash Ra: The Making Of 1978 (2001) and Miles from 1973!!!

Ash Ra: The Making Of 1978 (2002) *****
- made during the making of Correlations (1979):
The making of ash ra from 1979 is fucking awesome
...sounds like primo miles from early 70s
heavy backbeat wailing electricity flowing flowing
ingrains itself into the head

and I’m laughing with enjoyment and pleasure
Once the head connects with the music

the music takes over and joy pure joy is
rocking my soul

Wailing wailing whaling
The sound flows
Up and down
Ocean like
In its intensity and fluidity

This is absolutely classic…best stuff since schwingungen!
2nd song is also brilliant…slightly softer still intense
beautiful so beautiful
I want to hold
I want to fuck
I want to taste
Float through the air
Transportation on clouds
I taste the sky
With a tongue of fire
The drumming is amazing
Manuel is still whaling
Out the spout of electricity.

and then we get

to the ultimate
rave music
and ecstasy is dancing
in lights flashing
sordid and sweaty
and the beat is driving
and my body moves
to the rhythm of donna wetter
and we're right back to the
ocean imagery...
********************
After briefly mentioning the amazing Mr. Miles Davis, here's a 10 minute clip of him from Montreux 1973. For ya Randy! thanks PedroMendesVideos

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

No comments: