Sunday, March 02, 2008

Poetry: Psychedelic Brainwashing & Success

Psychedelic Brainwashing

take a trip
...floating
psychedelic brainwashing

everything is brainwashing

the brain is dirty
clean the

motherfucker

…out

schizo sitting twice
serenely
aggressive
in a blink of the eye

or two

sad and lonely
take me out
take me out
even to a ballgame

I’ll play along

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Suckcess

I chomp away
…on a big…
and I mean fucking BIG
cigar…
in my big mouth…

I don’t give a fuck
cause i am…
a success!!!

I can buy you
I can sell you

I can make you suck my cock...
I am successful…

everybody…

wants to suck my cock!!!

I only let hot chicks
suck my cock…
cause that’s the who I am…
a success…

you hate me???

what the fuck do I care!!!
you’re so
jealous
it makes me puke…

you’re all lazy
I’ve worked hard for my
success
and sucked a LOT of cocks!!!

you do what you gots to do…
…to be a success!!!

***************************

No comments: