Monday, March 31, 2008

the mind falls apart and Cecil Taylor tries to put it back together again!!

The mind...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

clients are draining
and i'm drained

but it's ok
it's ok
...i must be getting old
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I've just ordered 4 computer books from trusty old amazoni, and am looking forward to getting back into learning some web page design. I really like the life skills shit...some of the clients crack me up, and I like helping them out, BUT i gotta learn some boundaries....or I'll be screaming my way back to the crazy side of life.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Some cool recent listens

May Blitz - I just heard The 2nd of May (1971) and really got into it. Looking forward to hearing the 1st, which has a higher rating on RYM.

Cecil Taylor's Indent (1973) was really great...so I may be able to start penetrating his genius soon. He's like Anthony Braxton - you know - so fucking brilliant it takes time to get into them, unless you have a formal musical education - which I lack.
....
MAN

my brain
is a fried potato
...and just as ugly!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

To make this post educational [aside: instead of the mind-numbing stupidity it's been] here's Cecil Taylor's "Dance & Piano Solo" from Ron Mann's "Image the Sound" 1981. Check out Cecil's moves!!!!! Wow...and I mean wow on so many different levels!!
thanx maxbraz06!!

*****************

I'm acting the Apryl Fool one day too early!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments: