Saturday, December 17, 2005

Honeymoon Suite & Glass Tiger are coming to town, Randy California and Spirit


I heard the great news on the radio on the way to work this week. Honeymoon Suite and Glass Tiger are coming to PG man!!!!

Refer to
this blog for my encounter with Allan Frew from Glass Tiger. Is is it Alan or Allan? Hahahaha...just kidding. I really don't care.

Well, there's also a Honeymoon Suite encounter that ended up with a group of us getting kicked out of the bar. It really was JK's fault this time. I wasn't involved so much this time. JK was drunkenly dancing with a group members' groupie of the night, and at first it was ok but then he got more and more drunk and more and more all over the fucking dance floor. The rest of us drunkenly defended JKs drunken antics a little too vigorously I guess.

But the whole point of the story is that we did see the complete first set, and that Honeymoon Suite sucked big time.

Of course, now I would have just left the bar and gone to another place. God, I'm getting old!!!

***
Randy California: A nice man. Picture taken from web site listed to the left.
Spirit: The Mercury Years 1975-1976 (1997) **** I'm a big fan of Randy California and Spirit. I started off with the classic 4 albums up to and including Dr. Sardonicus (1970). Then I picked up this one a few years ago and it has stuck to me. It's always on the list...

What more is there to say? Check em out. Randy California and Spirit web site.
***

I got shot down on highway 16
rat a tat tat a rat a tat tat
***

No comments: