Thursday, December 15, 2005

Light on Lighthouse, BST live story and who are those hippies?

Who are these hippies? I mean...just look at these longhairs!
What is it with Lighthouse? I mean...I'm listening to "Peacing It All Together" and it's ridiculous. So
so
so
ridiculous

They actually sing a song all about the importance of "common people" then they refer to these people as the "little people"!??

I couldn't but laugh at the absurdity of it all.
***

Blood
Sweat
& Tears live: August 2003 Hamilton, Ontario w/ Luther Wright & the Wrongs
Shortly after my breakdown, Guru T-Lu took me to The Festival of Friends, the annual summer festival in Hamilton, to see Luther Wright & the Wrongs, Derek Miller and Blood, Sweat & Tears. I really wanted to see Luther Wright since I had just gotten into "Rebuild the Wall". Brilliant, by the way. They were good live. I liked em. But-----let's talk about Blood Sweat & Tears baby.

After Luther Wright & the Wrongs, we met some guy I knew and didn't really care to see. Hammered as usual, and I had quit drinking the previous year. I'll just say I didn't even like him when I drank. So, my nerves were pretty fragile, cracking eggshells. The Guru meets up with a friend and all of a sudden I'm in the middle of a huge crowd...ALONE!!!!

The panic
ensues

rises...to the sky
out of sight baby, I was freaking. After standing and staring wild eyed at the crowd I scoot out of there and find the Guru. I'm shaking...but her friend has a nice fatty from her husband. We went behind some trees and partook. It was strong shit!!!

Nerves calmer I stay on the outside of the crowd, and then Blood, Sweat & Tears come on. Right at the ***point*** of peaking.

They start off with "I'll Love You More than You'll Ever Know". My head started rolling off my head and I became one with each note....

colliding with the stars it was a great show and it finally got me to buy some classic BS & T....

amen.Blood, Sweat & Tears web site.
***

No comments: